Serves 4 persons
|Alce Nero Organic Chunky Tomato Puree 500g||500g|
|Alce Nero Organic Smooth Puree 200ml||200ml|
|Coconut oil||2 tbsp|
|Yellow Onion||1 piece|
|Red bell pepper||1 piece|
|Dried basil||1 tbsp|
Here's the ingredients you are using:
- Finely chop the onion, garlic and bell pepper.
- Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat, add the onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, until soft and golden brown for about 5 minutes.
- Add the bell pepper, cumin and paprika and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Pour both Alce Nero tomato puree mixture in the skillet and let it cook, covered for 15 minutes.
- Make small divots in the sauce for the eggs and carefully crack the eggs into them.
- Cover the skillet with a lid and cook for 5 more minutes, until the egg whites have set.
- Serve with a few leaves fresh basil and whole grain brown bread.