Serves 6 persons
|Alce Nero Organic Spaghetti 500g (cooking time 8 min)||500g|
|Alce Nero Organic Chunky Tomato Puree 500g||500g|
|Alce Nero Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil||Reasonable amount|
|Garlic, chopped||3-4 cloves|
|Chilli Padi||3-4 piece|
|Chinese Celery||1 pack|
Here's the ingredients you are using:
- Place a large pot of water over high heat and bring to boil. When boiling, add salt and stir. Cook pasta into the boiling water until "Al Dente" (around 5-6 minutes).
- Drain pasta and keep some starchy water for the sauce. Set the pasta aside.
- Chop chilli padi and garlic. Cut the shrimps into smaller pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic, then chilli padi, and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add shrimps, pepper and white wine (optional), and cook for 3 minutes, then set aside.
- Add sliced tomatoes and tomato puree and simmer over medium-high heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Add a pinch of salt if necessary.
- Stir often until reduced then add back the shrimps.
- Add pasta back into the pan with the sauce, then cook it for another 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chinese celery, toss well, and serve hot.