Serves 2 person
|Alce Nero Pasta||600g|
|Breadcrumbs||90 - 150g|
|Cheese, grated (optional)||45g|
|Salt & Pepper||To taste|
|Alce Nero Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Parsley leave||To garnish|
|Parmesan cheese, grated||To garnish|
|Alce Nero Pasta Sauce||To garnish|
- Roughly chop the pasta.
- Add the eggs, breadcrumbs (start with 90g) and cheese. Mix and add salt, and pepper to taste.
- Scoop up a ball and flatten it slightly to test if it holds together well.
- Heat olive oil in a fry pan over medium high heat.
- Scoop up a level ⅓ cup of the mixture (packed well) and place in the fry pan.
- Cook the first side for around 2 minutes or until it turns dark brown adn crispy. Turn, then cook the other side until crispy (around 1 to 1½ minutes).
- Remove from the pan onto a paper towel to drain. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with finely chopped parsley leaves, freshly grated Parmesan an some pasta sauce, if desired.