Panna Cotta with Organic Blueberry Jam
Serves 6 persons
|Alce Nero Organic Blueberry Jam||135g|
|Heavy Cream/Whipping Cream||500g|
|Vanilla Extract||1.5 tsp|
Here's the ingredients you are using:
- Mix Organic Blueberry Jam Alce Nero with water and sugar.
- Cook into a pan and let it thick.
- Pour milk into a small bowl and stir in the gelatin powder completely. Set aside.
- Stir whipping cream and remaining sugar in saucepan, and set over medium heat.
- Bring to full boil.
- Pour the gelatine/milk mix into the pan. Stir until completely dissolved.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring it constantly.
- Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla(optional) and pour it into serving containers.
- Cool at ambient temperature, then cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Serve with topping syrup. You can also add the syrup while pouring the cream into the serving containers, creating a marble effect.