Octopus Stewed Octopus and Olive Tomatoes
Serves 2 persons
|Organic Whole Grain Penne 250g||160g|
|Organic Tomato Puree 200g||100g|
|Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Dolce 250ml||Reasonable amount|
|Dry tomato||1 piece|
|Hawk claw||1/2 book|
|Tomato (medium)||1 piece|
Here's the ingredients you are using:
- Octopus is cut into bite-size, dry tomatoes are coarse.
- Chop garlic, onion, celery and cut the tomato into 1cm square.
- Put olive oil, garlic, hawk claws in the pan, put on the low heat, add scallion onions and celery, stir - fry, when you are fine you add octopus, tomato, tomato puree, leurie and wine, salt, pepper and tears. Add basil (half of the prepared amount) and cook for 20 minutes with a low heat.
- Add the black olives as grains to the finish, add the rest of the basil leaves and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with boiled penne and serve in the dish, turn Extra Virgin Olive Oil and scatter the chopped parsley.