Mixed Berries Jam Muffins
Serves 2 person
|Plain flour, sifted||200g|
|Baking powder||1 tsp|
|Vanilla extract||1 tsp|
|Alce Nero Organic Mixed Berries Jam||15 tbsp|
|Caster sugar, optional||150g|
|Muffin, mold and liners||15pcs|
Here's the ingredients you are using:
- Heat the oven to 180° C.
- Put A ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
- In a seperate mixing bowl, whisk together the yoghurt, egg and vanilla extract. Pour the wet ingredients and melted butter into the dry ingredients and fold until mixed well.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the batter into each muffin hole. Add 1 tablespoon of Alce Nero jam into the center of each and then cover with batter.
- Place the muffins into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes in the tin before removing and rolling in the caster sugar[optional].