Japanese Style Soy Milk Tailoring of Chicken and Whole Wheat Spaghetti
Serves 2 persons
|Organic Whole Grain Spaghetti 500g
|Chicken peach meat
|1 sheet (about 200g)
|Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Dolce 250ml
|Blue and shredded
|Organic whole grain spaghetti 500g
Here's the ingredients you are using:
- Cut the chicken peach meat in a size easy to eat. Garlic, chopped ginger, slice onions.
- Place olive oil 20ml, chicken peppers in a frying pan and bake it with high heat.
- When the chicken meat is baked, make it low heat, and taste with soy sauce.
- Add garlic, ginger, onions and stir fry until they are ready.
- Add 400ml soymilk and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add long pasta of whole grains boiled with salt-added hot water (salt concentration 1%) and mix well.
- Prepare the taste with soy sauce, serve it in the bowl, blue it, shredded, turn olive oil in 10ml, complete it.