Serves 3 person
|Alce Nero spaghetti||320g|
|Long green onion||1/2|
|Chopped garlic||1 tbsp|
|Soy sauce||2 tsp|
|Alce Nero organic extra virgin olive oil||1 tbsp|
|Sesame oil||1 tsp|
|Salt & pepper|
Here's the ingredients you are using:
- Cut vegetables (pepperoni, asparagus, long green onion) into chuncky slices.
- Put olive oil, butter and garlic in the saucepan and add chopped vegetables then fry them.
- Bring the pasta to boil over high heat, then turn to low heat simmer for 8 minutes. Drain and reserve.
- Put the cooked spaghetti and vegetables into the saucepan, add soya sauce and sesame oil, and fry.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with a fresh coriander and serve.