Creamy Salmon Penne Pasta
Serves 2 person
|Alce Nero Organic Penne
|Alce Nero Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
|White oninon, chopped
|1 medium size
|Grated parmesan cheese
Here's the ingredients you are using:
- Boil pasta in a large pot of salted water for about 10 minutes.
- Drain pasta and drizzle oil to prevent it from sticking. Set it aside to cool.
- Heat up oil in a pan and saute the onions and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in cream, eggs, cheese and salmon and bring to boil.
- Switch off the fire and add cooked pasta to the creamy mixture.
- Toss evenly and serve.