Beef Piccatina with Balsamic and Parma Ham
Serves 6 persons
|Alce Nero Balsamic Vinegar||Reasonable amount|
|Alce Nero Organic Acacia Honey||Reasonable amount|
|Tenderloin veal (or beef)||800g|
|Parma Ham, julienned (optional)||60-100g|
|Italian Parsley, chopped||25g|
|Plain Flour||Reasonable amount|
|NOMU Salt||Reasonable amount|
Here's the ingredients you are using:
- Flatten the slices of veal slightly.
- Add salt, pepper and flour.
- Heat 80g butter in a pan and brown the veal on both sides with a high flame.
- Drain off the excess butter and place the veal on a hot serving dish.
- Add the remaining butter to the frying pan and scrape off the cooking residue.
- Add the julienne ham and cook it over a low flame for a few seconds and then add the honey, followed by balsamic vinegar.
- Allow the sauce to simmer for a few moments and then pour it over the piccatina.
- Sprinkle it with the chopped parsley and serve it hot.