Alce Nero Seafood Pasta
Serves 2-3 person
|Alce Nero Organic Spaghetti
|Alce Nero Organic Chunky Tomato Puree
|Alce Nero Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
|Chilli peppers (if you like spicy)
|to boil spaghetti
|Salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add salt and stir. Add the spaghetti to the boiling water and cook for about 5-10 minutes, or until al dente.
- Finely chop the chilli peppers and garlic. Cut the shrimp into small bite-sized pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and chilli peppers and cook for 3 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp, and pepper and cook for 3 minutes, or until the shrimp are cooked through.
- Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the sliced tomato and tomato puree to the skillet and simmer over medium-high heat for 15-20 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened. Season with salt to taste.
- Stir the shrimp back into the sauce and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve immediately with your favourite garnishes. You can also serve with hot sauce.
Tips:You can use other seafood such as crab, salmon, or tuna.
You can add other vegetables such as tomatoes, bell peppers, or green peppers.