Serves 2 person
|Alce Nero Organic Penne||300g|
|Alce Nero Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|White oninon, chopped||1 medium size|
|Garlic, chopped||2 cloves|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1/2 cup|
Here's the ingredients you are using:
- Boil pasta in a large pot of salted water for about 10 minutes.
- Drain pasta and drizzle oil to prevent it from sticking. Set it aside to cool.
- Heat up oil in a pan and saute the onions and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in cream, eggs, cheese and salmon and bring to boil.
- Switch off the fire and add cooked pasta to the creamy mixture.
- Toss evenly and serve.