Serves 1 person
|Purple cabbage, sliced finely||1/4 head|
|Carrot, sliced to fine strips||1|
|Japanese cucumber, sliced to fine strips||2|
|Butterhead lettuce leaves|
|Peanut butter or tahini||1 tbsp|
|Chilli powder||1/2 tbsp|
|Alce Nero Acacia Honey||1/2 tbsp|
|Garlic, minced finely||1 clove|
|Alce Nero Apple Cider Vinegar||1 tbsp|
Here's the ingredients you are using:
- Boil pasta in a large pot of salted water for about 10 minutes.
- Drain pasta and drizzle oil to prevent it from sticking. Set it aside to cool.
- Heat up oil in a pan and saute the onions and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in cream, eggs, cheese and salmon and bring to boil.
- Switch off the fire and add cooked pasta to the creamy mixture.
- Toss evenly and serve.