Serves 2 person
|Alce Nero Spaghettini||3 servings|
|Taw Kwa Squares, cut to 1 cubes||2|
|Miso paste||1 tbsp|
|Japanese cucumber, sliced to fine strips||1|
|Carrot, sliced to fine strips||1|
|Soy sauce||6 tbsp|
|Alce Nero Apple Cider Vinegar||5 tbsp|
|Alce Nero Acacia Honey||1.5 tbsp|
|Sesame oil||1.5 tbsp|
|Spring onion, sliced||2|
Here's the ingredients you are using:
- Cook the pasta according to directions on pack.
- In a bowl, mix the miso paste with about 1-2 tablespoons of miso paste to water it down slightly. Mix the tau kwa cubes with the miso marinade and coat evenly.
- Heat some oil over medium heat. Lay the tau kwa cubes neatly and flip after 3-4 minutes. You should get a nice golden brown colour. Lay aside on some paper napkins to absorb any remaining oil.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and toss the carrot and cucumber strips in the noodles. The residual heat of the pasta will soften them up.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing all ingredients together.
- Toss the pasta in some of the dressing and top with the tau kwa cubes.
- Garnish with nori strips and serve alongside extra dipping sauce for those who wish for more!