Serves 3 person
|Alce Nero organic fusilli||250g|
|Alce Nero organic tomato sauce with vegetable||350g|
|Alce Nero organic extra virgin olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Garlic, coarsely chopped||1 tbsp|
|Medium onion, finely chopped||1|
|Medium carrot, diced||1|
|Large stick celery, thinly sliced||1|
|Medium potato, peeled and diced||1|
|Chicken stock||1 liter|
|Chicken breast fillet, diced (without skin)||220g|
Here's the ingredients you are using:
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat until hot.
- Add garlic, onion and cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add carrot, celery and potato and cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Add stock, cover and bring to the boil.
- Add pasta into stock, bring to low heat and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Add chicken, partially cover and cook until pasta is tender. Ladle noddle soup into serving bowls and serve.