Serves 3 person
|Alce Nero organic macaroni||200g|
|Alce Nero organic extra virgin olive oil||3 tbsp|
|Garlic, thinly sliced||4 cloves|
|Chicken sausage, sliced||2|
|Red pepper flakes, crushed||1 tsp|
|Alce Nero organic tomato sauce vegetables||350g|
|Mozarella cheese, grated||1/2 cups|
|Grated parmesan cheese||4 tbsp|
|Parsley, chopped||2 tsp|
Here's the ingredients you are using:
- Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to boil over medium heat. Add in macaroni and cook about 10-12 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, heat extra virgin olive oil in a pan. Add in sausage, cook over medium heat about 2-3 minutes.
- Add garlic and saute until soft, about 2 minutes. Add in crushed red pepper, Alce Nero organic tomato sauce then macaroni. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Put the macaroni in one large baking dish, sprinkle parmesan and mozzarella over.
- Place in preheated oven until cheese melts and begins to brown, watching closely to prevent burning, about 1-1/2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and olive oil and serve.