Win a hands-on Authentic Italian Cooking Class for two (worth $390)
by Chef Fabrizio Righi
Simply purchase $20 ANY Alce Nero products in a single receipt
at any FairPrice outlets and stand a chance to WIN!
To enter the draw, send an SMS to 9010 2322 in the following format:
ALCENERO < space> Name <space> NRIC <space> Receipt Number
(Eg AN Melissa S1234567A 12345)
Contests ends: 30/6/2018
Winners will be contacted via SMS on 10/7/2018
Terms & Conditions
- This campaign is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents and foreigners residing in Singapore.
- Employees and the families of the organiser and advertising agencies are not eligible to participate in this campaign.
- Participants must be at least 16 years old to enter.
- Every purchase of S$20 of any Alce Nero products from all FairPrice outlets island wide in a single receipt entitles to one entry, by sending an SMS to 9010 2322. Purchases must be made during the promotion period (31 May 2018- 30 Jun 2018)
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Original valid receipt/receipt snapshot must be presented upon collection of prizes.
- By entering the contest, the participants agree to comply with these rules and regulations.
- 12 winners will win a pair of slots to Italian Cooking Class scheduled on 21 Jul 2018.
- Winners will be selected randomly by the organiser.
- The Italian Cooking Class will be held at Palate Sensations.
- Winners will be notified by ALCE NERO SINGAPORE via contact number and will be required to provide the organiser with their full name, identification number, country of residence, mailing address, and any other required form of identification.
- All prizes won must be accepted as rewarded and are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
- Entries not complying with the rules are subject to disqualification.
- By registering and submitting an entry, this implies that the participant accepts the campaign's terms & conditions.
- The decision of the organiser is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- The organiser will have the right to publish details about the winner (e.g. name) for promotional purposes without prior notice.
- If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the organiser that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the contest, the organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry or entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaign (in whole or in part) and/or award the prize(s) from among all eligible entries received as of the date of the termination.